ITIL was developed with the motive of standardizing the best practices that were used in the government data centres. It was conceptualized in Great Britain that too more than 20 years ago. Starting from them, ITIL has gone through lot of processes. It has been revised and expanded and had been turned to a framework that was used to manage the service delivery of IT in various companies. ITIL also allows different companies in staying focused by defining and implementing a very much documented, process that is also repeatable. It also accompanies different companies on each and every detail of new IT services.
The ITIL Certifications that are offered:
The administration of the ITIL certifications is done by nine Accredited Examination Organizations. There are four levels of ITIL certifications that are offered by them:
- The ITIL Foundation: This is a basic course. Here the basics of ITIL are taught that too in a single training and an exam. This is the exact level is which gives chances to the new comers to start learning about the ITIL.
- ITIL Intermediate: This is a higher level than the foundation. This stage of certification allows the students to go through the five phases of the ITIL framework.
- ITIL Expert: This is a very advanced certification level. It gives you a very deep insight of what the ITIL course is actually. One gets to know immensely about the certificate.
- ITIL Master: This is the particular stage of the certification where one gets to demonstrate their skills. They are allowed to utilize their knowledge and skills in the real-world situations. It consists of all the principles and processes that are very well covered during the first three stages of the certifications.
Service lifecycle of the ITIL:
Service lifecycle of the ITIL consists of five practice areas also known as the phases. Each of these phases has their own set of principles attached to them.
1. Service Strategy:
- Value Creation.
- Service Assets.
- Service Provider Types.
- Service Strategy Processes.
2. Service Design:
- Five Aspects of Design.
- Balanced Design.
- Service-Oriented Architecture.
- Service Design Processes.
3. Service Transition:
- Policies for Service Transition.
- Service Transition Processes.
4. Service Operation:
- Balance in Service Operations.
- Service Operation Processes.
5. Continuous Service Improvement:
- External and Internal Drivers.
- The Deming Cycle.
- Continual Service Improvement Processes.
The Various Careers That Can Be Chosen Acquiring an ITIL Certificate:
There are many career options, once one achieves the ITIL Certificate. The following are just a few to mention:
- Most small business enterprises choose the ITIL certified candidates, so does the big enterprises. The growth of all these businesses has led into a wide vacancy for the ITIL candidates to get in.
- Most ITIL certified students with a few years of experiences are given good positions of the mentors in any reputable IT company.
There are many more jobs that can be sought after the successful completion of this particular certificate. The above mentioned information may be very much helpful to you.
If you are looking for ITIL Certification Training classes in Mumbai, please follow our blog regularly. Soon we will publish list of ITIL training centres list.